||19 ft 1 in (5.82 meters)
||Council Bluffs, IA
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The TRACKER® Targa™ V-18 WT is a superior guide or tournament boat that's ideal for Great Lakes walleye fishing. It’s built on our legendary, all-welded 35° deadrise Deep V hull with reversed chines for a smooth, dry ride, and safe operation in inclement weather.
The horsepower rating has been upgraded to 200 for more power and improved performance. The extra-wide gunnels are ready for downriggers, there's plenty of storage inside for rods, gear and more. And it’s backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Dual 8’ in-gunnel rod storage w/rubberized grip panels on extra-wide gunnel tops
- Lighted aft 48-gal. & bow 19-gal. aerated, recirculating livewells w/pump-out systems
- All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- Fixed driver’s seat & 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Length:19' 1"
- Beam: 102'
- Bottom width: 88'
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 885 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1650 lbs.
- Interior depth: 28.75'
- Transom height: 23'
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Draft: 18.75'
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 2060 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3704 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length: 20' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle to accept optional pylon
- Bow & stern eyes
- 3 battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™, 272x480-pixel display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Padded sport steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced rotomolded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Dash layout w/enough space to accept large graph
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Wide 102" (2.6 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 88" (2.2 m) bottom for more stability
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/integrated storage below
- Full-length non-skid grip mats on top of gunnels
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Insulated flush-mount, all-aluminum & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® Black or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 2-bank battery charger
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Sport package option: port & starboard bow cushions, aft deck extension, flip-up jump seats & ski tow pylon
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 7 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment & passenger seat
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Bow padded backrests
- Below console storage w/angled footrest
- Bow storage nets
- Center bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.1 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port & starboard gunnels
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (72 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Lighted aft 48-gal. (182 L) aerated livewell w/integrated baitwell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Dual 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Tandem-axle trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Hydraulic drum brakes on 1 axle
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated boarding steps for easier boarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.5 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center COUNCIL BLUFFS
2901 Bass Pro Dr
Council Bluffs, IA 51501