||21 ft 7 in (6.58 meters)
||Council Bluffs, IA
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The NITRO® ZV21 Z-PRO Package gives you a host of the most popular high-performance upgrade options at an incredible value—you save more than $2,987 off the normal upgrade price!
Our flagship fiberglass Deep V is available with a hardcore fishing upgrade package that includes everything you need to tackle the toughest fish in the roughest water—from the Lowrance® HDS-9 and HDS-12 Carbon Touch fishfinders with 3D StructureScan® that network with the upgraded trolling motor, to the Mercury® 9.9HP kicker motor for serious big water trolling. Plus, the Lowrance® Point-1 GPS antenna gives accurate position and heading at any speed.
An extra trolling battery and 2 chargers keep you powered, and a walk-thru windshield keeps you dry and warm, extending your fishing season into the early and late portions of the seasons. If choosing a Verado® motor, there are even Verado-specific electric hydraulic tilt steering and digital gauges. And it rides proudly on a custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection, tongue step and swing-away tongue.
- Length:21' 7"
- Length: 21' 7"
- Beam: 100"
- Bottom width: 77"
- Max. recommended HP: 350 HP
- Fuel capacity: 64 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 28"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Average weight: 2900 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 24' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Digital keypads w/integrated master power switch
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
Construction & Exterior
- NEW 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, vent fan, bilge, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) pumps
- Stowable navigation lights
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 27M-XHD starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries (4 total w/Z-PRO)
- 4-bank, 35-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle (3 total chargers w/Z-PRO)
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED lighting in bow storage compartments
- Master power switch
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NEW Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame (driver & passenger seats)
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel fore & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- 5.5-gal. (21 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™ anti-slosh rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, removable divider & bait bucket
- Two 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Deep V performance hull w/Rapid Planing System transom
- 3" (7.6 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® motors only)
- 10" (25.4 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® motor only)
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- NEW integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- NEW 7-pin connector
- Surge disc brakes on 2 axles
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- NEW quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- Bow Lowrance® HDS-9 Carbon Touch RAM mounted fishfinder w/3D StructureScan®
- Console Lowrance® HDS-12 Carbon Touch RAM mounted fishfinder w/3D StructureScan®
- Lowrance® Point-1 GPS antenna
- MotorGuide® Xi5 36V, 105-lb. (47.6 kg) thrust, 50" (1.27 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/sonar, trolling motor stabilizer & remote
- Networking between fishfinders & trolling motor
- Mercury® 9.9 remote ProKicker w/built-in fuel tank
- Kicker stereo system w/speakers
- Factory-applied keel protector
- Walk-thru windshield
- 2-bank, 20-amp battery charger
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- 1 extra SRM29 trolling battery
- 31M-AGM cranking battery upgrade
- w/Verado® motor: Verado electric hydraulic tilt steering & Verado digital gauges
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
Call For Price
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center COUNCIL BLUFFS
2901 Bass Pro Dr
Council Bluffs, IA 51501