Yes. You can afford to fish better.
With the NITRO® Z-6, you can take your bass fishing to the next level.
At a nimble, smooth-riding 17' 4" (5.28 m), this performance bass boat is absolutely chocked full of features. Just a few include the in-dash Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder, powerful Minn Kota® trolling motor, fore and aft storage compartments, an aerated livewell, custom trailer and even a molded-in cooler!
Wrapping it all up is a value-minded price that is sure to please even the most budget-conscious anglers.
So, can you afford to step up to the next level of bass fishing?
Thanks to the Z-6, yes, you really can.
- Reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/timer, divider & pump-out system
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in boxes molded to accept tackle trays
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy seat storage w/drains
- Passenger rod storage w/hold-down strap
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler
- Center bow rod/gear locker for rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/room for rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding fishing chair
- Bow panel w/tilt control
- Minn Kota Edge 12V, 54-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs